With 6 days to NaNo, it’s crunchtime to finish up all those last minute details I don’t want to worry about during the month of November.
10. Clean/dust my desk and apartment so I don’t have to worry about cleaning during November.
9. Stock up on tea (I have a lot, but I must double check I have ENOUGH.)
8. Buy a teapot. I have a teawarmer, but no teapot to set on it. Usually I just pour boiling water into a mug, but this will allow me to have a large supply of hot (not lukewarm) tea close at hand for longer periods of time.
7. Buy tealights for said teawarmer.
6. Ensure the dogs have enough treats/food/etc.
5. Ensure I have enough Healthy Choice frozen dinners.
4. Do laundry on Oct. 30 or 31. I will have to do it at least once more during the month – I don’t own enough clothes to avoid this – but I will wait as long as I possibly can.
3. Finish my new playlist. I was happy with what I have, but since I changed what novel I’m going to write, I want a few different albums in the list.
2. If I have enough money, buy extra power cord so I don’t have to crawl under my desk every other day when I go to write-ins (extra will be stored in my laptop bag.)
1. Spend lots of time with my puppies and John to make up for my absence during November.
What’s on your Top 10 List of things to do before Nov. 1?